21/6/14

To build a home - The cinematic orchestra


To build a home: There is a house built out of stone;
Wooden floors, walls and window sills;
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust;
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where i feel at home

And I built a home... For you ...For me
Until it disappeared; From me; From you
And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust

Out in the garden where we planted the seeds;
There is a tree that's old as me;
Branches were sewn by the color of green;
Ground had arose and passed it's knees;
By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top;
I climbed the tree to see the world;
When the gusts came around to blow me down;
I held on as tightly as you held onto me;
I held on as tightly as you held onto me;


And I built a home ...  For you ... For me;
Until it disappeared ..
From me ... From you;
And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust



 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMENTARIOS: